From Employee Benefits to Commercial Insurance, we’ve got your business covered.
Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers Compensation Insurance a requirement in most states, and a critical component for businesses to help cover the cost of medical expenses and lost wages for injured workers. Workers’ compensation helps protect your most valuable asset – your workforce.
Pay As You Owe
We can walk you through the process and help you understand the various laws, class codes and underwriting involved with workers’ compensation insurance.
The average cost of workers’ compensation will depend on several factors including the number of employees, annual payroll, specific occupation and the rate classification of the business.
The Pay-As-You-Owe Program enables businesses to pay their worker’s compensation premium based on actual payroll each pay period, rather than on annual payroll estimated 12 months in advance.
- Pay As You Owe Program
- No policy deposit required
- Premium calculations are based on your actual payroll and net rates
- Payments are calculated on your payroll schedule
- Reduce your chances of premiums due at the year-end audit
- Accurate, on-time payments
- Traditional Policy Payments
- Minimum 25% premium deposit required
- Premium is based on an estimated annual payroll
- Payments are due per carrier’s requirements (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual)
- Higher risk of pending premiums due at year-end audit
- Potential late payments or cancellation.
- General Liability / Property & Casualty Policies
- Construction Liability, Condo Associations
- Marine Insurance, Commercial Buildings
- Business Automobiles & Heavy Trucks
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Security Policies
Employee Health Benefits
Group & Individual Plans
- Major Medical Health Insurance, including Affordable Care Act Compliance
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-Term Care
- Disability Income protection
- 401K, Profit Sharing, SIMPLE IRA, SEP
- Defined Benefit / Pension Plans
- Non-qualified retirement plans
- Traditional IRA / Rollovers